PIL Professional Counseling & Psychotherapy provides services all of Virginia with the home office located in Virginia Beach, VA.
We offer assistance to adults, adolescents, and children struggling with mental and/or emotional distress. We also offer assistance to veterans and servicemen struggling with trauma and stress disorders are also welcome to receive our aid.
Services are provided via telehealth and in-office when available.
Intervention and Intensive Education
We take note of our clients’ family history, socio-economic background, and other factors that influence their lifestyle and state of being. By addressing the areas that need intervention, we generate solutions that are tailor fit for them. We also prepare them for starting anew by coaching them about employment, parenting, and community building.
Below are the programs and assistance we offer:
Assessments & Evaluations
Counseling & Psychotherapy
Substance Abuse and Addiction
- Outpatient Group
Newly Diagnosed Persons
- Community Reintegration and Rehabilitation
Life Skills and Parenting
- Job Readiness
- Trauma- and Stressor-Related Disorders
- Dissociative Disorders
- Feeding and Eating Disorders
- Disruptive Behavior
- Impulse Control and Conduct Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Substance-Related and Addictive Disorders
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorders
- Schizophrenia and Psychotic Disorders
- Bipolar Disorders
- Depressive and Anxiety Disorders
- Grief and Loss
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorders